NEWS FROM MESSE MÜNCHEN
Press releases of Messe München
Twice honored – Messe München International at German Awards for Online Communication 2014
- Presentation of the ‘Deutscher Preis für Onlinekommunikation’ in Berlin
- bauma film wins in the category ‘B2B Campaign’
- ISPO Community made the shortlist in the category ‘Innovation of the Year’
Messe München trade fairs and congresses secure 24,400 jobs and generate EUR 2.63 billion in sales nationwide
- A new ifo study of the economic effects of Messe München's activities verifies its growing importance to the local economy.
- Significant effects on purchasing power and high tax revenues due to growing number of visitors and exhibitors at the trade-fair Center
Messe München GmbH celebrates 50th anniversary
- Online chronicle presents five decades of trade-fair history
- From "Theresienhöhe" to Shanghai
2012 Results of Messe München International
In 2012 Messe München continued to make outstanding progress on its path of profitable growth.
New subsidiary for Messe München in Turkey
Messe München International is founding a subsidiary in Turkey to take the constantly growing significance of this market into account.
BAU 2013: more international, more professional, more innovative
Over 235.000 trade visitors from all over the world attended BAU 2013
Messe München with positive results
MMG is reporting positive year-end results for the third year in a row.
IFAT ENTSORGA becomes IFAT again
Leading trade fair for environmental technology returns to its original name
Messe München takes a comprehensive look at the megatrend of urbanization
New Human Resources Director at Messe München
: Read more :
Maximum Flexibility Guaranteed at the MOC Veranstaltungscenter München
"Unique versatile" - this is the motto under which third party organizers put on around 120 individual events per year in the MOC Veranstaltungscenter München, a venue for trade fairs, congresses, seminars and corporate venues.
Fiscal Year 2011
Another highly profitable year for Messe München International
Messe München International launches a new trade show: bauma Africa
The first bauma Africa takes place in September 2013 in Johannesburg